Woodstock Illinois was originally called Centerville because Woodstock was is at the center of the county. The square in Woodstock was believed to be the exact center of the county although this is a myth.
The lawyers at the Gitlin Law Firm provides divorce and paternity services generally in:
- Woodstock, Bull Valley and Wonder Lake and Spring Grove, Illinois;
- Crystal Lake and Lakewood, Illinois;
- Lake in the Hills;
- Cary, Cary Grove and Barrington;
- Harvard and Richmond;
See below for information from our links page regarding divorce and paternity links for McHenry County Illinois divorce lawyers and especially useful links from the McHenry County Circuit clerk focused on issues involving divorce and paternity cases.
- Local Rules McHenry County, Illinois
- Judicial Assignments
- Divorce Information and Parenting Class / McHenry County College Web-Page re Parenting Class
- Civil Division Electronic Filinghttps://www.co.mchenry.il.us/county-government/departments-a-i/circuit-clerk/online-services/e-filing (Generally: McHenry County allows lawyers to sign up for electronic filing. The latest update to the local rules is July 13, 2016)
- Family Mediation Advisory Counsel and Mediation Information for McHenry County Family Law Cases / FAQ re Mediation in McHenry County
- McHenry County Family Law Forms
- McHenry County Illinois Local Rules
- McHenryCounty Illinois Mediators