The Gitlin Law Firm practices exclusively in the areas of family and divorce law, and serves clients in Kane County. With extensive legal experience and an exceptional track record, you can be confident in The Gitlin Law Firm’s ability to successfully resolve your divorce or paternity case.
Kane County, Illinois includes Aurora, Batavia, Elgin, Geneva, St. Charles, Algonquin, Burlington, Carpentersville, East Dundee, West Dundee, Elburn, Gilberts, Hampshire, Huntley, Montgomery, and Pingree Grove.
Since we concentrate our practice in family law cases, we handle divorce, custody (now called parenting time), alimony (maintenance), child support, business valuation in divorce, retirement benefit division, and QDROs.
The Court House for Kane county where they handle divorce cases is located in St. Charles:
Kane County Government Center
719 South Batavia Avenue
Geneva, IL 60134
Kane County, Illinois Local Links re Divorce and Paternity Issues:
- General Information Regarding Family Court in Kane County: http://illinois16thjudicialcircuit.org/Pages/familyLaw.aspx
- Kids 1st Kane County Class Information: http://www.kids1stkanecounty.com/
- E-filing from Kane County Clerk: http://efile.illinoiscourts.gov
- Local Court Rules for Kane County, Illinois: http://illinois16thjudicialcircuit.org/Documents/localCourtRules/Article_14.pdf
- Kane County Law Library and Self Help Legal Center: http://www.kclawlibrary.org/
- Judges in Kane County: http://www.illinois16thjudicialcircuit.org/Pages/JudgeAssignments.aspx
- Kane Count Clerk Forms
- Streaming Directory for Zoom Court in Kane County.
- Proposed Orders Information
- Kane County Family Divisions accepts Proposed Orders through the State Mandated E-Filing systems using your existing E-filing account.
- Family Division effective 04/12/21.
- Kane County Portal for Case Search