In Illinois, the right of first refusal is a misnomer. It's not a right. It's only a possible right … [Read More...] about “Right” of First Refusal in Illinois
The Gitlin Law Firm
The Gitlin Law Firm - Providing Exceptional Divorce & Family Law in McHenry County and Surrounding Areas.
- Alimony (Maintenance)
- Custody (Parenting Responsibilities and Parenting Time)
- Relocation of Children (Removal)
- Property Division
- Post-Secondary Education (College Education and Divorce)
- Divorce Modification
- Maintenance Reviews and Termination
- Parentage (Paternity)
- Premarital Agreements (Prenuptial Agreements)
- Collaborative Divorce
Who We Are
Family Law Q&As
Gunnar J. Gitlin compiled an extensive Frequently Asked Questions to provide basic information about Illinois divorce, custody and paternity law. FAQ Index
Gitlin on Divorce: A Guide to Illinois Family Law is the leading treatise on Family Law in Illinois. Gunnar J. Gitlin also writes for legal journals.
Gitlin Law Firm articles and case law summaries are used by Illinois lawyers to stay up-to-date on ever-changing laws.